Indonesian Innovation Summit and International Conference 2018 was held on November 1-2, 2018.
The objectives of the Innovation Summit and International Conference are:
- Encourage business partnership as a means of technology transfer between technology-based industry, SMEs and Startups in Indian Ocean and the Asia and Pacific regions;
- Share knowledge, experience, good business practices on technology transfer and internationalization of SMEs and startups
- Deliberate on the challenges and opportunities for technology transfer and internalization of technology-based SMEs and startups;
- Discuss policy options & strategies to promote technology transfer and internationalization of technology-based SMEs and startups; and
- Discuss regional cooperation to facilitate cross-border technology transfer and business partnerships
Susum Maruno, Director General of RDMM Promotion Center, made speech which emphasized the importance of international collaboration and also introduced ASEAN/IORA/JAPAN Innovation Platform for the international collaboration as a invited speaker of the summit and the conference.